Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Leadership Conference 2014

Yup, it's that time again. Tonight I'm headed to Houston! This will be my 4th Leadership Conference, and I'm so excited to get there I can hardly stand it!

The classes will help me in my stamping business and there are PLENTY of perks to enjoy while I'm there as well! The first one will be a cute new bag they give to all the attendees. It's always a surprise, but this year they shared this photo to tease us...LOVING what I can see from this!!
2014 Leadership Bag Sneak Peek

And for our crafting pleasure, we will also receive stamps featured in the new Occasions Catalog. The first one is the Geometrical Stamp Set. The clear mount option includes 12 stamps for $21.95.
Also available as bundle with the Triangle Punch for $32.25


And the other one is the Vivid Vases Single Stamp! LOVE it!!

133818 - $11.95
I can't wait to see what the Make-n-Takes will be using these stamps! But don't you worry, I'll be back to share them with you. I will be posting a daily review of our activities and will likely share some photos on Facebook throughout the day as well.
XOXO,
Sally

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails