Stampin' Up! shared this little supplement with us. It's just a few more goodies to spice up your Holiday Projects. =)
|That's me on the left with the large green star! =)|
|Many Merry Stars Kit - 138104 $25.95|
You get enough to create a 15" star and 25 smaller stars
5 each of 5 sizes:
• Printed, die-cut star pieces
• Printed, self-adhesive die-cut side pieces
• Wooden snowflakes
• 7 sheets die-cut tags, banners, greetings, and accents
• Use additional adhesive—especially if you live in a region with high humidity.
• Use a Bone Folder to make sharper folds and reduce stress on adhered joints.
• Make sure your hands are clean of anything that might reduce adhesion (lotion, etc.) and avoid touching the areas with adhesive.
• Take extra care to press adhered seams together firmly.
And here's a quick video with additional Project Ideas from Stampin' Up!