Friday, January 3, 2014

Four Sketch Fantasy


I took a "sketch vacation" the month of December...it was a long break! Well now here we are in January and I'm ready to share. It's 2014, can you believe it?

I've put together 4 new sketches I hope you'll like, and I've shared them on Splitcoaststampers. Please link back to me if you make a page (or more) and share it online!


SBSC335 
 It will be a while before these sketches have "friends," but someday you can use the links I've provided and hopefully see the sketches and pages using them! Visit the SBSC335 Gallery on SCS.



SBSC336


SBSC337

SBSC338

 SBSC338 Gallery on SCS.

I truly LOVE to see other people's interpretations and alterations using the same sketch! If you blog a page with one of these sketches, put a link to it in the comments below.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails