My Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly project kit program that everyone can enjoy!
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage).
I'll help you escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects.
Stuff like cards, journals, decor, and more!
You only need adhesive (tape or glue)!
We're your paper fairy godmother (without the white hair). We're your creativity problem-solvers. We design, color, measure, cut it all for you.A FREE GIFT IN YOUR VERY FIRST KIT
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic "D" block! This block will be useful with the following kits.
|Supplies included makes 4 cards|
Sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com
Click "Get It" or "Join Here" and you can sign up now!
- Complete the online form (quantity, shipping information, checkout/payment info, and select me as your demonstrator)
- If asked, please be sure to choose me (Sally Saenz) as your demonstrator during the ordering process.
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the low down:
- Program starts shipping March 15th
- Each month we'll send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on February 20th, we'll send your kit around March 15th. If you sign up on March 11th, we'll send your first kit around April 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
NOTE SURE YOU WANT TO COMMIT? JUST TRY IT!
|You'll get 2 journals, but look at all the extra butterflies you'll have for the inside too!|
|I made this in less than a minute. So simple and cute.|
You could "step it up a notch" by adding some bling like pearls or rhinestones! ;)
Visit: www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up today