Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My First MDS Project


I've been dabbling with digi scrapping for almost two years now and even though I still have a deep love for true paper crafting, I just HAD to get myself a copy of My Digital Studio, from Stampin' Up! As a demonstrator I went through a certification process so I could learn about it and have the knowledge to help others. It's so easy to use; I can see myself doing many projects with it. Some all digital and a few hybrid things.
As part of my certification I had to create something using the software, so I decided to make a 2010 calendar. It's not only practical, but it came together quickly. The elements available are so easy to drop in and there are even templates you can use to help you with your layout. Here's a screen shot:


It's the lead in page for the month of June. The pictures folder is on the left side and I just dropped my photo in, selected some "stamped" images, and added a ribbon. The small preview images along the bottom are all the pages of the calendar, and you can simply click on any of them if you need to make an edit. This image below is the calendar page itself that coordinates with the one above.



There are designer papers to use as well and I incorporated them into several of my other pages, but I didn't want every page to be "the same." I'm super excited to get it. The printing/shipping service is really fast. I uploaded it for printing on Saturday evening and it'll be here tomorrow. I can't wait to hang it in my kitchen!

Want to know more about My Digital Studio? Watch the
video on my website! There are also two great promos this month that include My Digital Studio:

  • Get 50% off My Digital Studio when you host a workshop totaling $400 or more
  • Spend $50 on anything in the Gift Giving Guide and receive a free Decor Element ($16.95 value)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails