Saturday, November 28, 2009

Back into Groove


I developed these pictures last week and put them to good use with my newest sketch, yay me! To see more pages done with this sketch and/or to use it and share, look at THIS. Actually I think this was another form of procrastination, but it was nice to take my time with a page and I'm pretty stisfied with the outcome. One page down...4 million 200 seventy-seven to go! hahaha

Journaling says:
September 2009
Natalie cried after her right ear was pierced.
...but she left the store smiling!

Stampin' Supplies:

Stamps: Cheep Talk, Jumble Alphabet
Paper: Windsor Knot DSP, Pink Flamingo DSP, Orchid Opulence, Pacific Point
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: White gen pen, Sizzix BIGZ Flower Dasies #2, Scalloped Border Punch, Perforating Tool, Corduroy Buttons, 1/16" hole Punch, Corner Rounder, white acrylic paint
Techniques: machine stitching

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails