Thursday, October 15, 2009

Let It Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...


This weekend I'm hosting a Stamp-a-Stack!
Miss Procrastinator Extraordinaire That I am, the cards were just barely completed yesterday and photographed! *whew* We'll be doing the cards in multiples which is why I call it a stamp-a-stack. There are three designs and everyone makes 4 of each...leaving with a dozen cards ready to go postal!

This first one uses the chalking technique. The trees were stamped in Craft White and then using daubers I added the different colored chalks.


This one is the "bling" card! lol How can you stamp those gorgeous snowflakes and not think about Dazling Diamonds!? You should see it sparkle in person, it's wonderful!


The last card might be my favorite. The bottom section isn't stamped, it's patterned paper with flocking...so neat, I had to use it on a card!!! It's very simple, and I'm in LOVE with this Designer Series Paper!

Contact me to RSVP:

Sunday October 18, 2009
2:00 PM
Frisco, TX
(214) 354-7685



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails