Monday, April 30, 2007

Scramping is Addictive!!!

Guess what!?! One of my VSBN pages from the preview won...and 1st place too! I am so excited and happy, I'm beside myself!!! Thank you to all of you that left me sweet comments in my gallery! It feels good to get a little pat on the back now and then, and winning...WOW!!!

Saturday was the kick off for the week-end of scrapping, and my challenge was at 12:00 PM! There were a total of 13 challenges posted over the week-end, and Friday there were 3 surprise challenges. I've only scrapped 3 pages and a double page spread so far, but the upload deadline has been extended until 5:00 PM Wednesday May 2, 2007!!! There are 2 more challenges I REALLY want to do, but hopefully I can squeeze in a few more before the deadline!

Click HERE to see all 20 challenges - judging is over for the first 4, but who knows you might get inspired!
Click HERE to see all the entries for my challenge - where's yours?
Click HERE to see all the APR07VSBN entries!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pages Sally and congrats on your win.. so well deserved!!

Tracy said...

(stampin-sunnychick)

Hey chicka! You have been tagged!

Congrats girl!

I love your site and your pages...adding ya to my blog. (((((HUGS)))) T~

Tracy said...

Oh sorry...go to my blog for more info on the "tag"!

Related Posts with Thumbnails