Well, lookie here...I've been tagged! Miss Tracy tagged me and apparently that means I must share 7 things about myself and do my own tagging! ;)
Hmmm, where to begin.
1. I started with this silly questionaire I found...puts me 1 year before I was a born...not too shabby!
|You Belong in 1968|
You are a free spirit with a huge heart. Love, peace, and happiness rule.
2. I am a BIG TIME animal lover. ALL animals, even rats, and yes I care about our stupid dog CJ too! *smile*
3. Figuring out what to do with my life has become a joke. I am so undecided it's craZy!!! I'm kinda stuck in the job I have now and wish I could go back to just being home with my girls (especially now that Syd will be starting Kindergarten - hee hee). I do have several ideas for bettering our family situation, but have yet to persue any of them. *sigh*
4. LOVE to cook, but HATE to clean up!
5. If I had a million dollars I would start a campaign to boycott production of automobiles that run on GAS! Think GREEN, cars fueled by hydrogen should be our future!!!
6. I once weighed 212 pounds! Thankfully I woke up and did something about it...still would love to shed 15-20 more, but I'm in a size 10 now and feel so much better about myself.
7. Weird but true: When I was a little girl I had a fantasy that I was the only REAL human being, and everyone else was a robot! ha ha
I'm going to "cheat" and only pick three. In my opinion 7 is just too many...besides most of my bloging buddies have already been tagged!!!