Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Pumpkin Update

This kit sucked me right in! I opened the box, checked out the contents, and BAM, next thing I knew I had created 9 cards!!! I like the fact that Stampin' Up! always includes a few extra embellishments. After assembeling the cards you're left with extra sequins and twine as well as an extra of each die cut.


Here is a closer look at each card.



Then when I'd used up all the card bases and had a nice little pile of extras, I whipped up this one using a pice of Whisper White Thick card stock for my card base.


Save $5 and get a FREE Sale-a-bration item!

Order a 3 month paid subscription for Paper Pumpkin and add a SAB goodie at checkout. You'll receive emailed instructions for redeeming your subscription when you are ready for your happy mail to begin.

Item No 137859 $59.95 $55.00

AND
it's Tuesday!

Weekly Deals

Always something on sale with the Weekly Deals. This crop is good through 3/1. Click on the image below to see them in my online store.

XOXO

Sally



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails