Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Are you ready for anything?

As soon as the current catalog was released, I fell in love with this kit! The tin is cute, the cards are adorable, and who doesn't like easy cards you can whip up in a pinch? I put this kit on my wishlist right away, but it was only recently that I made the purchase and got my kit. When I sat down to pull it all out and touch everything I decided to go ahead and make all the cards so they would be ready for an occasion when I'll need one.

Tin of Cards - 138378 $27.00 $20.25
Catagory dividers are a part of the kit and the coordinating stamp set enables you to label them and set up the tin to hold everything nice and neat.


There is even a VIDEO...


Right now you should know all orders of $50 (US) qualifies you for something free as part of the Sale-A-Bration promotion. The kit is also on sale this week for $20.25, it's regularly $27...when I bought mine I made sure my order was at least $50 so I could get a freebie. With the TOC on sale you will get even MORE for your money! =) Here is what you will need including the suggested blocks:

Product List
And here are all the Weekly Deals (sale thru 3/7)!

XOXO,
Sally




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails