The day started off with General
Session. That's where we all come together to sit and see what's happening on stage. After recognizing some special demonstrators for going "above and beyond" with their charity work, it was time for Scott to talk numbers with us.
|Here I am with Scott the CFO of Stampin' Up!|
- Stampin' Up! continues to improve order accuracy. I know I rarely have a problem!
- They shipped almost 900,000 orders in 2012! WOW!!!
- The top-seller is still the Big Shot!; and
- I guess I shouldn't be surprised; the #1 card stock color sold in 2012 was Whisper White. 168,000 packs were shipped last year! Here are some other fun stats....
- they shipped 378,000 SNAIL refills; and
- 260,000 packs of Dimensionals! :)
It was announced that there are going to be 10 more new Single Stamps. And, they are available now thru March 31st. Check them out...love the glasses and the bunnies!
Also introduced was a new "Best Of" series. Each month a new stamp set will be released that contains a few images of the same theme. January is Birthdays.
HERE to view the available set(s) and click HERE to get a Collectors Card!
And, prize patrol came out and gave us all FREE STUFF! It was an assortment of silver things for the 25th anniversary!! Super yummy goodies!
There were more product demonstrations and we attended the last of our classes after lunch and the whole day wrapped up nicely with one last giveaway to everyone...it's a brand new birthday stamp set and it's so stinkin' cute!!! It will be in our new "Big" catalog this Summer, so I can't show it to you yet. :( But I can make things with it and share those, so watch my crafty posts closely. It's coming!
We had so much fun, and now we have the Dallas Regional to look forward to. It's right around the corner on February 16th! I love what I do!!!