Thursday, January 10, 2013

Leadership Adventures 2013

So this morning I got on a shuttle to the airport at 6:15am and off we go to the airport! My flight leaves at 8:30 and I'm headed to Orlando, Florida for 3 days with my sister Barbara!!! It's going to be crazy busy like you expect any conference to be, but this is Stampin' Up! we're talking about, so it will also be crazy FUN!!!


I touch down a little after 2pm and will have the rest of the afternoon to check out the cool displays and pick up my free stamp set and make and take supplies. I'm sooo excited!!! I'll take LOTS of pictures, don't you worry!

Managers are treated to a special event on the first night and Barbara will be going again this year without me. One day I will get the promotion and be there with her, but there is a little gathering for others like myself that either lack the team members or sales numbers to promote. So that's where I'll be at 7pm while Barbara is at Harry Potter World...yeah, I' know! lol

Stay tuned for crafty creation overload!!! :D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails