Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mini Catalog Creations

Have you seen the Occasions Mini Catalog yet? I decided to use a couple of the new stamp sets featured to create these cards for my next club meeting. Also, you should know that the Sale-A-Bration Mini Catalog is also in full swing. For every $50 spent you can choose a SAB freebie!

This is a fun birthday card using the new Take a Spin stamp set and the little Game Spinner Hands to make it functional. Too fun!!!



Stampin' Supplies:
STAMPS - Take a Spin

PAPER - Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Celebrations DSP
INK - Marina Mist
OTHER - 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Game Spinner Hands


This one is my fav! I love the color combo and I think using the rock-n-roll technique for the flower petals was pure genius, yay me! lol




Stampin' Supplies:
STAMPS - Build a Blossom, Word Play

PAPER - Whisper White, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, In Color DSP (Hostess level 1)
INK - Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight
OTHER - Blossom Petals Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Framed Tulips Textured Impression Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Extra-Large Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails