Friday, February 11, 2011

Cold Cards

The card above was one of the projects we did at club last month. I realized yesterday that I'd never photographed it, so I took this photo on my patio in the snow! haha


Stampin' Supplies:
STAMPS - XOXO

PAPER - Whisper White, Real Red, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Red Glimmer Paper
INK - Real Red, Early Espresso
OTHER - Chipboard Frame (Mix & Match On Board), Satin Ribbon, Bitty Buttons, Red Thread


This next card is a copy cat card, or as we say, "I CASEd it."  CASE stands for copy and share everything!

I did my own version of a card from the last promotional flyer (image on right). I thought it was pretty cute and I would have made it exactly the same if I'd had the green ribbon they used.  This was the project for my first "Cards and Coffee" workshop, which was also last month. I plan to be doing these workshops on a more regular basis...I'll be posting more about that soon! ;)


Stampin' Supplies:
STAMPS - Filled With Love

PAPER - Whisper White, Pink Pirouette,Love Patterns DSP
INK - Real Red, Pear Pizzazz
OTHER - Scallop Border Punch, Bitty Buttons, Linen Thread, Green Grosgrain Ribbon


I'm so sorry if you missed this promotion, the DSP (item 124156 $9.95 for 12 double sided sheets) and buttons (item 118761 $4.95) are still available for purchase and the stamp set is available as a digital download (item 123995 $5.95), but I guess the ship has sailed when it comes to the actual stamp set. But maybe it will show up in the new catalog this Summer!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails