Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wickedly Fun

One of the Stamper's Club projects for October was this little paper coffin. The paper itself is to die for and using some in this way was really fun! I have plenty left to make a super cute scrapbook page, and I'm sure I'll have no problem coming up with other projects to use it for as well. It's called Wicked Fun and these first  pages below have "fuzzy" raised images, the bats are my fav!!!

 The rest of the paper pack is double sided...




I found the coffin pattern through Family Fun. They send me emails with recipes and other fun craft ideas that almost always get my wheels turning! :)

It's not too difficult to assemble, but I recommend using Sticky Strip to hold it together since the double thickness of the card stock layered with DSP will add additional stress to the flaps that hold it together. I used one 12x12 sheet of DSP for the inside of the box. One side of the paper in the bottom of the coffin and the reverse (a purple stripe) on the inside of the coffin lid...looks AWESOME!


Stampin' Supplies:
STAMPS - Baroque Motifs, All Holidays
PAPER -Basic Black, Wicked Fun DSP
INK - Whisper White Craft
OTHER - Chalks, Sticky Strip

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails