Monday, August 23, 2010

Little Scrappy Things

We always do a 6x6 page at Club and I'm sure you've noticed how much I love doing them. They are so quick and easy since you really only need one photo. I have a bunch of them in a small album and they represent a nice variety of family pictures over the years that my girls can easily enjoy...not to mention share with their friends without me fearing for the pages inside! ;)
The heart image you see was done with the emboss resist technique. You stamp with VersaMark (a clear pigment ink), heat emboss with clear embossing powder, then brayer a dye based ink in any color over the top. The ink doesn't stick to the embossing powder, but you do need to wipe the excess off with a damp paper towel. This image was prefect for this technique.


Stampin' Supplies:
STAMPS - Baroque Motifs, I {Heart} Hearts
PAPER - Greenhouse Gala DSP, Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
INK - Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Versa Mark
OTHER - Full Heart Extra-Large Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Brayer with Rubber attachment

At my last Ladies Night we made this fun little mini scrapbook. I may just be putting first day of school stuff in there, but really haven't decided yet.


Here's what the inside looks like...
...and the back matches the font. I LOVE this paper!

Stampin' Supplies:
STAMPS - In a Word, Upsy Daisy, Paradise
PAPER - Greenhouse Gala DSP, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze, Real Red, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
INK - Baja Breeze, Real RedWhisper White, Certainly Celery
OTHER - Scallop Oval Extra-Large Punch, Embosslits Beautiful Wings, Assorted Ribbons

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails