Thursday, August 5, 2010

Digi Dabble

It's almost time to make another calendar. That was a big project last year, and since then I have only used My Digital Studio to make a few 12x12 pages. My only excuse is my undying love for ink and paper. ;) But I will continue to dabble, it's a lot of fun!



MDS can scratch that crafty itch likety split. I really like the built in templates, you can just drag and drop photos in. It's amazing how quickly you can do a page!
Templates are set up as "albums" with multiple coordinating pages. You can also choose one or two by just deleting the extra pages before you build your "project." And the template will still be there for later use if you decide to build additional pages from it. These are from the Designer Template Sunny Day 12x12 album.
I really liked the look of this page the way it was, but I only had one photo I wanted to use. Once I started tweaking things I couldn't stop! LOL Actually I didn't spend too much time on this. An easy thing to do with an existing layout is copy and paste items to move around. That saved me time from browsing through all the other various embellishments available. I also added more background paper and several drop shadows for dimension. Not the best quality photo, but I LOVE it!



Stampin' Supplies:
My Digital Studio™118108 $79.95


For more information about what My Digital Studio can do, visit my website.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails