Thursday, September 9, 2010

Celebrations Par-tay!


I've been working hard on the invites for one of my little birthday princesses. Two of my three daughters have a birthday this month, so I'm up to my eyeballs in party planning! I ordered the super cute coordinating Celebrations Party Banner, and Party Hats for the first event and also the Quick Accents and matching Designer Series Paper to scrap the whole thing after the party is over. You should see the cute photos on page 52 in the catalog, there is so much you can do with these!


The first thing I did was punch out the party hats so I could use the leftover card stock on my invites. Who could let this super cute paper go to waste?


I had lots of leftover card stock after punching out the banner pieces too. In the catalog it simply says you get over 100 letters etc. with multiples of popular letters. I decided to take invetory and give you the specifics here.
The set includes 30 white brads for assembly and the following letters/numbers:
4 letter "A," 3 letter "B," 3 letter "C," 3 letter "D," 4 letter "E," 4 letter "F," 3 letter "G," 3 letter "H," 4 letter "I," 3 letter "J," 3 letter "K," 3 letter "L," 3 letter "M," 4 letter "N," 4 letter "O," 3 letter "P," 2 letter "Q," 3 letter "R," 4 letter "S," 3 letter "T," 3 letter "U," 2 letter "V," 3 letter "W," 2 letter "X," 3 letter "Y," 2 letter "Z,"and 2 party hats and 2 stars. It also has 2 of each number 1 - 9 and 1 zero.


After punching it all out I'm amazed by how much excess patterned card stock I have to play with, so I punched some stars from the various patterns to use on the insides of the invites too. Her birthday is Sunday and the party will be on the 25th. All I need to do now is finish typing up the details for the insides and put them together. My goal is to make sure they'll be ready to pass out on Monday when I bring cupcakes to share with her classmates. What 'cha think? I'm lovin' them!!! :)

Stampin' Supplies:
STAMPS - Party This Way, Short Order Numbers
PAPER - Real Red, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue
INK - Real Red, Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz
OTHER - Star Extra-Large Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, White Gel Pen, White Thread

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails