Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hurricane Relief



I am really touched by the generousity of the people who have dropped everything to help the people in Haiti. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to go and offer my support in person, but I hope to make a nice contribution with your help.
For every Stampin' Up! order I receive through January 31, 2010, I plan to donate 100% of my commission to the Red Cross disaster relief.  All orders will qualify...you can use my website, call me, email me, or attend a workshop this month and place an order, you will be making a difference!
I'll post a follow up in February and let you know how much we raised. Thanks in advance for your help!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sally, that is wonderful! I just need to check my wishlist and I'll get back to you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails