Sunday, January 31, 2010

Austin Adventures

Friday's sketch came in handy at my crop yesterday. I made it into a double page spread using 6 photos from 2003. I wish I had done a better job writing the title, but it's done and I'm ready to move on and tackle some more old pictures!!!


This is the page that follows the sketch. I used a background stamp to kiss the solid images from the Pardise stamp set. This gave them the same texture as the leaves stamped right on the page. I think my photo is a little too bright. The paper on the sides has a stripped pattern and the leaves are all different shades of green.

The title page is just a standard linear design that works well anytime you have three photos cropped to 4x4!


Stampin' Supplies:
STAMPS - Paradise
INK - Green Galore, Certainly Celery, Garden Green
PAPER - Certainly Celery Textured Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Just Delightful Simply Scrappin Kit (Striped Card Stock)
OTHER - Rose Red Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Rose Red Marker

 

1 comment:

Cindy B. said...

Sally I love all your sketches, and these pages came out great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails