Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just For FUN!

WOW, it's already April, and what is today!?!?!? It's April Fools Day!!!! So I decided it was mandatory that I post some funnies for you all! :)

Check out these quotes I've seen on t-shirts:

I love collecting scrapbook supplies

I scrapbook, therefore I am

creative,

obsessed,

broke!

The only time cooking and cleaning come before scrapbooking is in the dictionary (this is my FAV!)

I'll admit I'm ADDICTED if you'll pose for another photo

Friends don't let Friends crop alone

You think this is a mess? You should see my scrapbook room!

Be nice to me, or I'll crop you out!

To scrap or not to scrap - there really is no question.

Life is Simple Eat. Sleep. Scrapbook.

Will trade husband for scrapbook supplies

Frankly my dear, I don't give a scrap.

Hope you all have a GREAT day today! I'll be adding a more "creative" post soon.

{HUGS}


2 comments:

mollymoo951 said...

My favorite...be nice to me or I'll crop you out.

hahahaha

They are all good!

mamatwoboys said...

I laughed out loud and will be printing these to share at my next neighborhood crop. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails