Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Something Purty...

Before I went off to convention and I was posting here about going. I did a Google search looking for convention photos from prior years. I know they are out there but I found myself distracted when I found this:

Isn't it adorable!? Well this stamper couldn't resist and armed with my PayPal account I just had to ask Elisha from Silver Sentiments to make me one. Once I talked to her via email, I realized she can put just about anything you want on one of these sweet little silver discs. Yeah, she can!!! So as much as I love the one that simply says "stamp" I decided to go for something special...I love it Elisha!!!

Can you read it? it says IMAGINE & INSPIRE, and the charm make a soft little jingle sound!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh I love that...what a cool find. Don't cha just love it when you get distracted by pretty things on the internet?!?!

Love what you came up with...nice!

Hugs & Blessings siesta!

Related Posts with Thumbnails