Friday, October 19, 2007

Keeping the Creative Flow Going

I made this sketch for one of the weekly scrapbooking challenges on Splitcoast. We post 3 challenges every Friday, and I'm a junkie! This one is today's SKETCH (SBSC112)!

There was a time when I was scrapping them all every week if I could manage it. But even with my current time constraints, I never miss one! I'll be taking the girls to the pumpkin patch this weekend and I'll be using those pictures ASAP to participate in the THEME challenge too! Sadly there are plenty others that have sparked my interest, I can envision the perfect series of photos and everything, but again where's my time!? Luckily for me, and for you, I have them all saved for future scrapping endeavors, and I share them as downloads on Splitcoast as well...you just never know when you'll steal a little "me time" for scrappin! And if you're going to a crop, this can be a GREAT resource for preplanned pages!

I also want to tell you about VSBN! I've mentioned it before, because we have one every few months, and it's when I usually lay down the law with my DH (dear husband), barricade myself in my craft studio, and SCRAP!!! The next one begins with a preview Saturday October 20, 2007, at 1:00 PM Central time -- TOMORROW! A new challenge will be posted every 2 hours for a total of 4. THEN, Saturday November 3rd our BIG WEEK-END begins. There will be LOTS more challenges, including one from yours truly. Hope to "see" you there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Dude...love your new look!! This sketch is totally AWESOME!! Maybe I can actually get back into my scrappin' one day!! I miss it!

www.basementstaming.typepad.com

Darcy said...

you are so good! thanks for all your creative sketches!!!

Erika H. said...

I love the new look of the blog! Awesome! That sketch is great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails