Friday, November 8, 2013

Not Just for Thanksgiving


I really LOVE this stamp set, Harvest of Thanks! It has 4 stamps with a distressed look...which I adore!! Since 2 of the images are simply "thanks" and "gratitude" it has some versatility. I made the card below back in September when I first got the set from the Holiday Catalog, and also incorporated the single stamp Magnificent Maple so I could add some Fall color with leaves.

Colors: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Always Artichoke

Today I wanted to experiment with a different color scheme, something that could be masculine, and not necessarily Fall or Thanksgiving related. Here's what I came up with...


Stampin Supplies:
Stamps - Harvest of Thanks
Ink - Island Indigo, Calypso Coral
Paper - Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Quatrefancy Speciality Designer Series Paper
Other - Apothecary Accents Framelits, Island Indigo Bakers Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips 

And let me also say how much I am in love with my Magnetic Platform! I didn't have one yet when I made the Fall card, but I ordered one last month and have used it many times already (stay tuned for Christmas Card Overload). It makes using the Framelits, Thinlits, and Edgelits so easy!!  


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails