Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Cards

There are from the two workshops I did last month. I really love the Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper, and have used a piece on each of these cards. It's such a great color combo too!

The one on the left has an embossed silver tree in the background...much cuter in person. The ornaments are stamped, gently watercolored and trimmed out. Then I "hung" them on the little branches, and of course put a star on top! :) I made it using only one stamp set, Holiday Happiness.



The center card has an embossed background using the Sizzix Big Shot. And the punched ornaments have hand drawn strings.


The last card is my favorite. I put Smooch on the wreath so it shimmers in all the right spots. The sentiment is edged in Old Olive ink and popped up on a Dimensional, and I just used a ruler and my green and red markers to add some interest and balance it out with a few lines in the corners.



Stampin' Supplies:
STAMPS - Holiday Happiness, Tags Til Christmas, Delightful Decorations, Northern Hearts (hostess), All Holidays
PAPER -Jolly Holiday DSP, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
INK - Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, VersaMark
OTHER - Silver EP, AquaPainters, Red Seam Binding, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Ornament Punch, XL Decorative Label Punch, Smooch Pearlized Top Coat, Stampin' Dimensionals, Green Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails