Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Charming Gift Idea


With the Simply Adorned Charms and Chains you can give something handmade and they're really sweet. The 1x1-1/4" Charm and 24" Chain (pictured above) is on promotion for 20% until December 16, 2010! It's a bundled gift set that also includes Charming pictured below for the special price of $39.88. Use item number 124076 to get them all together. If you place an online order for a Simply Adorned Charm, I'll personally create you a Winter insert like mine below. All you have to do is order this or any of the Simply Adorned Charms in the month of December. But remember, you only have until 12/16 to get the promotional price for the set.
Charming wood mount stamp set - item no. 116519    $19.95

I've had my 1x1" charm for a while now, but had not even removed it from the box until my recent purchase of the Vanilla Pearl Bauble and the 34" chain. I made the snowflake image for the beveled side and my monogram is on the other side. I hear that's what our co-founder and CEO Shelley Gardner did with her's too! :) You can see more Baubles in the Holiday Mini Catalog, they're only $3.95...I think I'm going to need them all! lol


Stampin' Supplies:
STAMPS - Serene Snowflakes, Circle Circus, Jumble Alphabet
PAPER -Bashful Blue
INK - Bashful Blue, VersaMark, Marina Mist Marker
OTHER - Silver Embossing Powder, Color Spritzer Tool

I'm cooking up a nice "Valentine's" version as we speak, I plan to make seasonal inserts to switch out. And now that I think of it, why stop there? I'll be making much more than that since they are just little 1x1" squares...so easy to update and change on a whim! I have a feeling I've just found my new favorite necklace.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails