Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Samantha's Card

One of my nieces got married a couple of Saturday's ago and I have been holding off on posting this card, so she wouldn't see it here first. The bride was absolutely GORGEOUS and she and her new hubby are so happy! :)

The card was made with the colors from her wedding, Handsome Hunter and Sage Shadow. I wish I could have really captured the sparkle on this card in the photograph.  The dress is made up of two layers. Very Vanilla card stock with Vellum over the top. The Vellum layer was embossed using a template for the Big Shot, then I traced over it with Two Way Glue and dusted the whole thing with Dazzling Diamonds. I also coated the hunter piece with Smooch Sprtiz! :)

Stampin' Supplies:
STAMPS - All Holidays
PAPER - Very Vanilla, Vellum, Handsome Hunter, Sage Shadow, Cottage Wall DSP
INK - Handsome Hunter
OTHER - Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions, Scallop Circle Die, Dazzling Diamonds, Two Way Glue, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone Brad, White Gel Pen, Smooch Spritz

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails