Tuesday, June 15, 2010

real RED whisper WHITE & brilliant BLUE

Here is a fun little 6x6 scrapbook page suitable for a single photo, a little trio, or even a collage. I really LOVE my little 6x6 album and have lots of fun pages in there that span a large time frame. It's portable and would make a great gift too! Since we have family plans for the 4th this year, I'm expecting to take the usual 400+ photos so I'll likely mount this onto a 12x12 and morph this into a DPS...but I don't have to! ;)

The page was made with Textured Card Stock as the base, and two of the accents are stamped images using the rock-n-roll technique. All I did was ink the image in red, then I carefully rock-n-rolled just the outer edge of the image in blue before stamping! Totally easy, really cute effect!!!



Stampin' Supplies:
STAMPS - July Fourth (Summer mini)
PAPER - Brilliant Blue textured, Whisper White, Real Red
INK - Brilliant Blue, Real Red
OTHER - Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Buttons, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Curly Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails