Friday, July 31, 2009

Well I did one...

I've only just scratched the surface using the Medallion stamp. I managed to play with it just once, stamping the image in Rose Red. I hadn't originally planed on a whimsical look, but after I cut the image in half the card just took on a life of its own! Anyway I have a scrapbook page brewing in my head that I hope to find time to start on this weekend!!!


Stampin' Supplies:
INK - Rose Red, Perfect Plum
PAPER - Rose Red, Summer Sun, Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Pale Plum
STAMPS - Medallion, Great Friend
OTHER - White Gel Pen, Scallop Edge Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals


Also...it's FRIDAY! I've posted a new DPS for sketch number 200 over on Splitcoast:

1 comment:

teddybearq said...

Your crafts and scrapbooking is very pretty. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails