Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fun With Friends

Last Thursday I had my monthly technique workshop I call Ladies Night. We made two cards and did two techniques.

This first card uses one of my favorite sets in the new catalog, Lots of Bots. We simply stamped the robot image and water colored it with the Water color pencils. It was nice to also do a card with an interesting fold. The completed card is square and measures 4-1/4" X 4-1/4" when closed. The base is 8-1/2" X 4-1/4" and it's scored at 2-1/8" on either side to create the opening.

Stampin' Supplies:
PAPER - Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White
INK - StazOn, Going Gray Classic Ink
STAMPS - Lots of Bots
OTHER - Water Color Pencils, Aquapainter


For this thank you card we used a couple of punches a little paper piercing and I incorporated the bleach technique. Can you tell I'm in with the Razzle Dazzle stamp set?


Stampin' Supplies:
PAPER - Rich Razzelberry, Apricot Appeal, Gable Green, and Orchid Opulence
INK - Rich Razzleberry, and "bleach"
STAMPS - Razzle Dazzle
OTHER - Stampin' Dimensionals, Eyelet Border Punch, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails