Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Last Hurrah for Polka Dot

When I first got the Love You Much Bundle I was eager to use the yummy Candy Lane Designer Series Paper for scrapbooking. The only problem was, with what pictures!? I still have plans for it, but need to get prints of pictures I don't have yet! ;)

Well since I couldn't just let this GORGEOUS paper sit around and wait I made this sweet card. Isn't it darling? I just had to include the
Polka Dot background stamp. It's on the retired list but I think it compliments the Valentine theme perfectly. In this instance I inked it up with pink and randomly added red before stamping to my card stock. LOVE IT! So a sad goodbye to Polka...only available until Midnight!


Stampin' Supplies:

PAPER - Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, and Candy Lane DSP
INK - Chocolate Chip Marker, Riding Hood Red Classic, and StazOn STAMPS - Love You Much, Polka Dot
OTHER - Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Aqua Painter, Stampin' Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue
TECHNIQUES - Machine stitching and Watercoloring




Tuesday is my next workshop. The two cute projects above are the make-n-takes and I again utilized the Love You Much Bundle.
Appropriately named, the little 3X3 textured card is referred to as a
Love Note! They are available in three colors and include Vanilla envelopes. I wanted to give it a soft look so I layered it with Velum and colored the image from the "wrong" side.


Stampin' Supplies:
PAPER - Old Olive Love Note and Envelope, Riding Hood Red Card Stock, Velum, and Candy Lane DSP
INK - Pretty in Pink Marker, Old Olive Marker, Riding Hood Red Classic, and StazOn
STAMPS - Love You Much
OTHER - 2 Way Glue, Heart to Heart Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch



This little treat box was fun to assemble. This time I brought out a few more punches to complete the project and I decided to watercolor the love birds. The final touch...of course I had to fill it with CHOCOLATE!



Stampin' Supplies:
PAPER - Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, and Candy Lane DSP

INK - Chocolate Chip Classic and Riding Hood Red Classic

STAMPS - Love You Much
PUNCHES -
Scallop Edge, Wide Oval, 1/16" Circle, Word Window
OTHER - Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Natural Hemp, Aqua Painter, Hershey Kisses
TECHNIQUES - Watercoloring

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these cards and the basket of chocolate. So cute! I would love to make that for DS's teachers!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful creations Sal!! I need to take a peek at what you're up and the news with SU! as I'm not a demo any more!! :) TFS!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails