Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Clubbing With Gal Pals


Ever since I started out as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I have had at least one monthly club in my home. I've done them on Friday nights, Thursday nights, Tuesday nights, and here lately, Sunday afternoons. The basic principle is always the same; we get our "stamp therapy" by making handmade cards and other paper projects.


There is no supply or class fee, I simply ask that members join for 6 months at a time. Which means for each of the 6 meetings they purchase $25 or more in SU! products.

In exchange, we make things, enjoy each other's company, eat yummy snacks and treats, and all members earn rewards from the sales! My last event awarded my hostess with $42 in free product!!

Even when life gets in the way, you don't have to sacrifice your stamp therapy. Any member of my club that misses a workshop will find the supplies and instructions for what she missed in her order bag! This was our September assortment of crafts...

Of course there is also "the party option." We can pick a date for a party with your friends. We'll make 2 projects, play a game or two, win some door prizes, and generally have lots of FUN! You are the hostess, you get the rewards!! This can be a first step to starting a club; if you and your friends want to continue and take turns earning hostess rewards, we can make that happen!



I have met some fabulous ladies over the years, and I love looking back through pictures to see them proudly holding something they made for a photo...I need to take pictures more often! lol


Now that school is back in session, I have some extra dates in my calendar. Are you ready to party? Lets chat!

Sally Saenz
(214) 354-7685 voice/text



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails