Monday, March 24, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray!!



I recently ordered this card kit to check it out. The samples are so cute, I just had to have it! :) Aside from scissors, it comes with everything you need:
  • Card Stock and envelopes for 20 cards
  • Twine, clips, and adhesive backed die-cut embellishments
  • 3-piece Hip Hip Hooray Stamp Set
  • Clear acrylic block
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Basic Gray Stampin' Spot (mini ink pad)
  • Full-color instructional brochure
I stamped on my envelopes too, that's just how I roll...
Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit - Item No. 134998 (English) $19.95
I made the 2 cards above with it so far, but the options are nearly endless, check out these samples. Just click on the image to enlarge it...

Totally adorbs, no? The kit is available in 4 languages as well, if you don't want English you can get French, German, or Spanish instead! Order yours today. Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails