Friday, June 22, 2012

Kard Kit Kharma

Since I started scrapbooking and really dove into paper crafts I have met many wonderful new friends. That is really what this hobby is for me...a connection to people like myself that love to create! My crafty friends are a gift to me, and today I want to pay it forward, I have a gift for you!

I did this card based on a sample in the new catalog. I planned to recreate it's awesomeness from the moment I saw it on page 178. I was nearly crushed when I realized I didn't have the right stamp set. But improvising with what I had I came up with this simplified version; it's perfect for anyone at any experience level.

I would like to give you the supplies so you can make one too!

I have enough supplies to make several more...so here's my proposal. Purchase the Artistic Etchings stamp set, and I will mail you a kit with pre-cut and scored paper, complete instructions, and an envelope. You will need ink to complete your card, my supply list is noted below for additional items you might not have on hand. This offer is while supplies last, so I will update this post when I've exhausted my stash!

Stampin Supplies:
Stamps - Artistic Etchings
Paper - Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Color Collection Designer Series Paper (Subtles)
Ink - Soft Suede Classic Ink Pad, VersaMark
Other - Stampin' Sponges, White Embossing Powder, Clear Blocks C and H, Heat Tool, Paper Snips

Artistic Etchings (C) Stampin' Up!
Artistic Etchings (118517 wood mount $18.95 or 120573 clear mount $14.95)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails