Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

As it says in the photo, I have been BAD!! A couple of months back I set up a Facebook page and I have done pretty good at keeping it updated, but the month of December did me in and I get a big fat F on blogging!
There were some crafty creations that I shared over on Facebook, here's a few:


But a GREAT DEAL of my time in the month of December was spent searching online for a store that had these dolls in stock. Clawdeen Wolf was much harder to find than


her friend Cleo de Nile!

I also made plenty of chocolaty things to give to friends and neighbors, it is our family tradition to make fudge and toffee...and the chickens have trained well for when they'll be doing it on their own someday!

I sure hope you had a wonderful holiday season, and I wish you the BEST for 2012!!!
Stampy Hugs,
Sally

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails