Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear Sister!!!

TODAY is my big sister Barbara's birthday! LOVE you sis!!! The rest of our family celebrated last weekend while we were out of town, so today I'll be giving her this card I made for her! I adore my new Texturz Plates for the Big Shot and "had" to use two different patterns to create this card. Both were accented with white craft ink to make the texture pop, and I couldn't resist using a yummy Corduroy Button! So sad to see Pacific Point retire! :(


Stampin' Supplies:
PAPER - Pacific Point, Whisper White, Pink Passion, Tangerine Tango
INK - Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Pink Passion Marker
STAMPS - Razzle Dazzle (in the NEW 2009-2010 IB&C)
OTHER - Corduroy Button, Sizzix Texturz Plates (Small Dots, Flourish), 5 Petal Flower Punch


AND...here's today's sketch!

2 comments:

Jill W. said...

Very cute card!
Happy Birthday Barbara..."21" again?
~Jill

Anonymous said...

Thanks sis! I remember playing with you when you were a baby like is was yesterday. No Jill, I'm proudly 46!
~Barbara :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails