Monday, May 18, 2009

Sketches a Plenty

Every Friday I put up a sketch on SplitcoastStampers, but I usually don't post it again here unless I have a layout to share. Call me silly, but I feel obligated to include a "crafty example" since this is where my creative projects are displayed for all (What I really need to do is scrap more! ). Anyway I'm planning to change that, so hopefully you will see more of my sketches here without the need to find them in the SCS Challenge Forum.


I like to use LOTS of photos when I scrap, and so a lot of the time my sketches will reflect that. This was the DPS I posted on May 8th...a layout ready for a special event or another time when you have an abundance of pictures to use.

A few scrappers have taken this one for a spin, check this out:



Last Friday, however, I posted a DPS that isn't too overloaded, no special sizes or crazy cuts required...and go figure, I used it too!!! lol
Here's the sketch
And here's my layout...

If you'd like to see more examples, check this out:
SBSC190 Gallery

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ALSO, don't forget about my May Contest! Another sketch for your scrapping pleasure, visit the original posting HERE to see the sketch and get the low down on how YOU can win!


Hugs,
Sally

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails