Friday, February 6, 2009

...and Scrappin' :)

Here's another page I did for VSBN. The challenge was to DISTRESS and scrap something you cannot live with out!

Stampin' Supplies:
PAPER - Bella Rose Designer Series Paper
INK - Chocolate Chip Craft, Chocolate Chip Marker, Kiwi Kiss Classic
STAMPS - Warm Words
TOOLS - Distressing Tool, On Board Simon Lower Alphabet, Sanding Block
NON SU! SUPPLIES - K&Co (Brown, Pink & Green Polka Dots), ModPodge, Self-Adhesive Gemstones, me&my BiG ideas (Kay-Love Chipboard Stickers)


This was also inspired by a VSBN challenge. I had these pictures ready to scrap for a while and finally nailed down a layout for them. This challenge was all about things that you HOARD, and for me it's anything Halloween, ribbon, stickers, and I finally used my Seriously Sassy stamp set!!!

Stampin' Supplies:
PAPER - Ghostly Greetings Designer Series Paper, Kiwi Kiss, and Only Orange
INK - Old Olive & Basic Black Craft, Basic Black Journaler
STAMPS - Seriously Sassy, Too Terrific Tags
TOOLS - Orange Grosgrain Ribbon, Tag Punch, Small Tag Punch
NON SU! SUPPLIES - Mrs. Grosman's Trick or Treat Stickers


As a matter of fact, I liked this layout so much I sketched it, and it's today's sketch challenge on SCS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool layouts Sal!! I love the photos of the girls in the pile of candy!! Oh if I could only do that!!!! :) lol!

MaryR said...

such cool pages! I super love the photos of your girls you took - how fun! And the g for giggle - so sparkly with all the bling - great pages!

Anonymous said...

Awesome layouts girl! You're girls are jsut to cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails