Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Whaaaaa???



...and just where have YOU been? Is what you must be thinking. Well being a cookie mom for Troop 920 has taken over my life and there has been very little time for crafty creations. But I have some things I never got around to posting, that I will be following up with later.For now, I have THREE sketches to share. I wasn't overly thrilled with the 5 photo layout, but it has had a great response so far. Check out these pages that were done with it!
HUGS,

Sally

4 comments:

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

Wow, Sally, you really did get a lot of response to this sketch--some terrific ones too. I really like it but haven't had any time to work on scrapbooking lately. Thanks for all you do for us on the challenges!

Anonymous said...

Great Stuff! I haven't been around much either....but I miss scrapping so there's always tomorrow and now I have fresh sketches for ideas! thanks!

Anonymous said...

Awesome sketches Sally! I had so much fun usin htem for some pages. You ROCK girl!

Melanie said...

Love these sketches.

Related Posts with Thumbnails