Thursday, December 13, 2007

Where Has This Month Gone???

You might remember I'm having an open house this weekend. I have been like a crazy woman with my head cut off!!! Holiday decorations...shopping...housework...kiddos -- CALGON TAKE ME AWAY! hahaha J/K
This little 6x6 is one of the make and take options this week end. It uses a mix of old and new. The background was stamped with a hostess set that will be featured in the new catalog, and the patterned paper is currently available. It's called Designer Prints and comes in several pretty patterns and colors. Other projects we'll be doing include a fun holiday card that features a retiring set, and a little candle!
I made several paper ornaments and decorated this "Charlie Brown" tree, these are my giveaways for attendees!

I didn't get a chance to snap a pic of the doorprises...I'm headless, remember? Anyway, it's going to be fun!!!

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Great layout and cute ornaments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails