Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Things Are Getting a Bit Sketchy

I want to announce my continued involvement with the weekly SplitCoastStampers scrapbooking challenges!!!

Last Friday was my debut as the lead sketch challenge hostess, I'm super excited to have been asked, and I plan to provide mostly original sketches of my own design, and on occasion a sketch from a guest hostess - it's going to be SUPER!

I kicked off with this DPS and hadn't had time to use it myself until Wednesday.



You are the first to see what I did with it...


I had a disagreement with the scanner today, so I had to use my camera to get these pages uploaded. I wish I'd had better photos for the layout, but these are all I have from my sweet girls birthday at school. Notice the hair in her face? Yeah, that's what remains from when she practically scalped herself with the scissors. That's my Sydney!

Tomorrow is FRIDAY, and lots of GREAT things are coming our way! Are you excited? I am!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails