Friday, September 21, 2007

Stimulate Your Senses

I have been called upon to host the sketch challenge this week on SplitCoastStampers. I did it last week as well, and will be hosting a few more over the next few months. You guys know how much I LOVE sketches, so I will be posting some of my own creations, but for this week I simply did not have the time. My girls have kept me craZy busy lately!
However, I would be lying if I told you I didn't even try, but I wasn't happy with where it was going and haven't had a chance to get back to it and prefect it. So here's a sketch that I had saved on my laptop for a rainy day. Unfortunately I can't give credit to the person that created this sketch, I have NO idea where I found it. It's not fancy schmancy, but it has interesting angles and the user should decide how to make it their own with all the little extra details that will make it truly FABULOUS! Check back soon, because I will be scrapping this one to post here over the weekend!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails