Friday, June 22, 2007

Sneek a Peek....


I have been considering a project for kiddos to do at my open house, and found this cute and crafty idea on Family Fun (it's a great website!). Of course I changed it up a little from their suggestion, but I think it will be something fun for all ages. Well OK, my youngest pictured above didn't make one...yet, but she was instrumental in getting the sample done!!!

Actually all three girls pitched in to help me get these drink coasters painted, I used ModPodge to adhere white cardstock to the other side. Stamped a star...cut it out, stamped another star on one of the scraps, and put that on with a pop dot! Believe me, they were watching closely...that way they can each make their own at the open house on Friday night!!! My 10 year-old will be my Jr Assistant, in charge of this activity, and ready to lend a hand to those who need it!

For more information on my Open House, visit the Events page of my website!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute craft! ANd look at those helpers you got there, how lucky :)
I wish I could come to your OH, but I will be there in spirit :)

Anonymous said...

such a cute idea! I can't come to your OH either :(, but DGD and I will make a coaster and think of you. hope your OH goes great.

Stampernmore said...

Sally, that is such an amazing idea! Great job!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome idea!! Love the pics of your kiddos in there having some fun!!!

Anonymous said...

I know I already left a comment, but I just wanted to let you know that YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!! Come see my blog for the details! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails